We provide ICBC counselling to help you manage your daily stress.

We offer pre-approved sessions for ICBC clients within the first 12 weeks after an accident. 

Have You Been In An Accident?

If you have been in an accident and have an open claim with ICBC, and have either a claim number, or are already working with a lawyer, you are likely eligible for Part 7 psychological support funding for counselling therapy. We have worked with over 10,000 ICBC cases, and have fought for our clients to receive the necessary support required to bring them back to where they were before their accidents. We do not charge user fees for our services, so there would not be any upfront cost to you.
To book your first session, all we need from you is:

Your birth date

The accident date

ICBC Claim #

or adjuster name

If it has been 12 weeks since your accident, we will need:
  • A doctor’s referral indicating the need for counselling related to the accident

Once we have this information, we will apply for your funding. In most cases you can start your treatment within a week of you contacting us. Generally, you will receive 12 sessions to be completed within 12 weeks of the accident date to start.

When those sessions have come to an end, we provide ICBC with updates and apply for new funding if need be.

How many sessions you will be approved for by ICBC depends on the severity of your psychological injuries, but our aim is to help you get back to your condition you had prior to the accident, and we will continue to advocate on your behalf until that occurs.

Hear from others
Lima has been exceptionally professional and attentive to my needs. I would recommend her highly. Thanks for all your help during this difficult transitional period in my life.
Lilith J.
I really enjoy my time with Shannon, I feel comfortable in sessions with her. She gives me good feedback and things to consider from an outside perspective. I have only had a few sessions but I feel like it is a good fit for me to continue with Shannon.
Matthew T.
I have had a great experience with Kiran at No Fear Counseling. I have always been apprehensive about seeking help, but Kiran is very kind and easygoing, creating a very trusting and safe environment. She has excellent insight and practical feedback that has been very helpful in the few sessions we've had so far. I would be happy to continue my healing journey with her, and happy to recommend her to others.
Shevaun N.

Provided for under Part 7 of the British Columbia Insurance (Motor Vehicle) Act, these benefits cover the following:

– Medical and rehabilitation benefits;wage loss benefits;
– Homemaker benefits; and
– Death benefits (including certain funeral expenses and survivor benefits).

You must promptly notify ICBC of your accident and obtain a claim number. You should also provide ICBC with a brief accident statement, and a completed CL22-Insurance Claim Application. Typically, your lawyer will manage this process for you; however, if you do not have a lawyer, you should be very careful that anything you say to ICBC will be recorded and can be used against you to deny/limit your entitlement to Part 7 benefits, or defeat your personal injury claim.

Almost anyone injured in a motor vehicle accident in British Columbia is entitled to Part 7 benefits. British Columbia residents travelling outside of the province may also be entitled to these benefits. Family members of those killed in an accident may be entitled to these benefits as well.

Part 7 benefits are “no fault” benefits, which means that you are entitled to them even if you are at fault for the accident.

Still have questions? Check the help center or email us at [email protected]

Scroll to Top